Spring Field Trips include
Because there is nothing like being able to explore a farm, flowers and a little bit of dirt at your own pace there are two parts to our field trips.
- First, once your entire group has arrived you will be greeted by one of our farmers where they will take 15- 20 minutes to talk about the farming here on our farm, some of the crops we grow and have grown in the past and of course some fun facts and planting care on Tulips.
- Once your talk is over, don’t be afraid to ask questions; your farmer will hand your group Cow Train tickets for all the kids in your group and any chaperones that would like to go. You will also be given a bouquet(s) of tulips to take with you to divide to your students once your field trip is over, you get back to your class.
- Part two: Once your talk is over you and your group have the opportunity to wander the tulip fields at your leisure, for as long as you would like. Don’t forget to stop by the free kids area with photo cut-out boards, slides and our famous duck races.
- There is also a tractor driving around that your group is welcome to catch from the main building out to the windmill, display beds. We also have a number of picnic tables that can be used for a snack or lunches.
- Tuesday – Thursday, 9am-4pm
- March 28th – April 27th, 2017
- $5.00 per child; a free adult chaperone for every 3 paid children (minimum of 10 children for field trip prices)
- Additional adults $5.00
Spring Field Trip Agreement
- Download Wooden Shoe Field Trip Form:spring Field Trip 2018