Spring Field Trips include
Because there is nothing like being able to explore a farm, flowers and a little bit of dirt at your own pace there are two parts to our field trips.
- 15-20 Minute Greet & Talk: Learn basic information about tulips, the different varieties and how we plant so many.
- Cow train Ride: Enjoy a bumpy sometimes muddy ride by the tulips.
- Self-Guided Tulip Tour: Your field trip gives your group access to wander the tulip fields at your leisure, for as long as you would like. Be sure to walk through the different rows and see how many you can count.
- Kids Play Area: Don’t forget to take your group to the free kids’ area with slides, photo cut out boards, and the duck races. Picnic tables available for lunch or snack time
- Fresh Cut Tulip: Before you leave stop by the office and get your bouquet to split up between your kids
Be aware that the weather is a very strong factor in how much color is in the field, or mud in the fields.
- Tuesday – Thursday, 9am-3pm
- April 1st – April 25th, 2019
- $5.00 per child; a free adult chaperone for every 3 paid children (minimum of 10 paid children for field trip prices)
- Additional adults & siblings: $5.00
- Self-Guided Tours available at a per vehicle, per bus rate, email for questions: email@example.com
Spring Field Trip Agreement
- Spring Field Trip 2019
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or for available dates