Special Event Activities
There are dozens of exciting activities taking place at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Fest! Click on the tabs below to learn about daily, weekend, and special events!
Click the buttons below to view a selection of On-Site & Off-Site Special Events:On-Site Special Events Off-Site Special Events
On-Site Special Events
Follow us on Instagram for updates and field status: #tulipfest2019 #woodenshoetulipfarm #woodenshoefarm
Find Information about other Area events going on in Oregon by following:
#OMHT #traveloregon #pnwonderland
The 2019 Tulip Festival has ended and the tulips have finished blooming for the year. Thank you for everyone who came out and made it another memorable year.
Even though the tulip have finished for the season our Gift Shop and Wine Tasting Room are open all year! 10am – 4pm daily
We extended our sale!
Enjoy 25% off all regular priced merchandise, Onsite only, excludes Red Barn Hemp merchandise.
Stop by the Gift Shop today! Open daily, 10 am – 4 pm.
Bounty of Harvest Feast:
Savor the tastes of local Oregon flavors by indulging in our specialty menu celebrating the bounty of harvest from local farms, including our own.
Join us as we serve dinner, family style, in the heart of the farm, where you can get up close and personal with one of our crops, hemp. As the sun sets on another day we will enjoy the blessings of good soil, good food, good friends, family, hard work and unlimited Wooden Shoe Vineyards Wine!
- Sweetland Farm Goat Cheese Tarts
- Mini Caprese Bites
- Oregon Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes
- Grilled Chicken Skewers, paired with a Truffle Teriyaki Sauce
- Farm Fresh Salad, featuring Farm Greens, Roasted Beets, Tomato & Cucumber, Sweet Land Farm Goat Cheese, Toasted Macadamia Nuts with a choice of Walla Walla Onion Vinaigrette or Honey Orange Mustard Dressing
- Roasted Garlic Brussel Sprouts, spiced with Lemon Vinaigrette, Bacon and Macadamia Nuts
- Chamorro Red Rice, combined with Caramelized Onions, Achiote Vegetable Stock
- Moloka‵i Sweet Potato, flavored with Local Honey and Miso Butter
- Pan Seared Beef & Ali′i Mushroom Medley, enhanced by Port Wine Shallot Compound Butter
Menu will be accompanied by unlimited estate grown Wooden Shoe Vineyards Wine. We will also have berry lemonade and iced tea.
Remember Tulip Orders will start to ship at the end of September. If you have marked Customer Pick Up you will be contacted by phone or email when your order is ready.
If you are looking for loose bulbs the gift shop will be selling single bulbs starting the middle of September.
We love when you post and tag us in your photos and memories from the Tulip Festival!
Share your favorite memories from your day here on the farm! #tulipfest2019 #woodenshoetulipfarm #woodenshoefarmReturn to the top of this page