Host a Wedding, Event, Party, Fundraiser, Private Dinner and More!
Situated right in the middle of the Willamette Valley with views of open farm lands, mountains, a 4-acre garden and vineyards we are ready to help you host any kind of event. Ranging from 25 to 400 the possibilities are endless in our 4-acre manicured garden or our rustic charming tasting room.
Customize the event of your dreams and let your creative juices run wild by doing it yourself or bringing in your choice of caterer, decorator, DJ, Florist or Photographer.
For details and to reserve a space for your event, visit our Get Started section.
Wooden Shoe Gardens
Enjoy the beautiful Northwest Valley with family and friends in our private garden. Surrounded by farm land, mountain views and vineyards it is perfect for groups of 50 to 350. Garden is unavailable March and April during Annual Tulip Festival.
Base event prices are for one day from, 10am – 11pm and are followed:
(base price is set for 100 people up to 400 people max)
- January – April: Unavailable due to weather & Tulip Festival
- May & October: $3,000
- June & September: $3,200
- July & August: $3,400
Base price includes:
- Beautiful manicured 4-acre garden
- Bridal lounge and groom dressing rooms
- Use of farm for photography
- Refrigerator space
- Clean portable restrooms and hand washing stations
- (1) 40×60 tent with lights, (1) 20×20 tent with lights (for dance floor)
- Play area for kids and horseshoe pit for adults
- Garbage disposal
- Set up and take down of tables and chairs
- (4) 10×10 white pop up tents
- Parking included
- 200 chairs for the event
- (14) 5ft round, (6) 8ft tables and (1) 4ft tables included
- Power in the garden
- Garden liaison onsite for any questions about venue
Additional Items Available:
- (8) White chairs (400 total available) and (1) 5ft round table (40 total available) for $25
- 8ft rectangle tables: $15 per table (20- 8ft rectangle available)
- 4 ft. rectangle tables: $8 per table (4 total available)
- Kitchen Rental Options (PDF in Get Started section)
- Alcohol Service Options (PDF in Get Started section)
For more information about renting our farm country garden check out our Wooden Shoe Garden Rental Agreement in the Get Started section below.
Wooden Shoe Vineyards Tasting Room
Our rustic farm room located in the middle of Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm is ideal for sit down events of 80 or smaller. With views of vineyards, mountains and passing tractors it is ideal for casual or formal events. Available all year long except March & April when we are booked for our annual Tulip Festival. Availability excludes some holidays.
The TASTING ROOM rental is managed by Wooden Shoe Vineyards. For details, please visit the Wooden Shoe Vineyards Rental page.
For rental details on the Wooden Shoe Gardens, continue to the ‘Get Started’ section below.
Securing your Reservation: Get in touch with us to set-up a personal tour of our properties or just to get the conversation started about hosting your event at Wooden Shoe Vineyards. Call or email; we’re here to help make your event wonderful!
Find additional information on vendors who we are familiar with our facility check out our vendor PDF:
Alcohol Available through Wooden Shoe Vineyards
Alcohol must be purchased and served through our on-site vineyards, Wooden Shoe Vineyards. Please view the Wine Price PDF for details & pricing: