Daily & Weekend Activities
There are dozens of exciting activities taking place at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Fest! Click on the tabs below to learn about daily, weekend, and special events!
Follow us on Instagram for updates and field status: #tulipfest2019 #woodenshoetulipfarm #OMHT #traveloregon #pnwonderland
Click the buttons below to view our Daily Activities & Weekend Activities. See ourDaily Activities Weekend Activities
Daily Tulip Fest Activities
- Included with per person admission:
- Tulip Field: spend your day wandering and taking pictures up the rows of colorful beauty
- Tulip Display Beds: Find flowering bulbs matching the ordering catalog
- Wooden Shoe Gardens: Step away from the crowds, have a picnic lunch, and enjoy our 4 acre garden used for weddings and special events in the summer.
- Tram &/or Hay wagon ride: Transportation for guests to and from the main tulip field and main building.
- Children’s Play Area: This area includes our famous duck races, kids slide, hay tent and tire swings.
- Photo Cut-out Boards: See how many different hand-painted pictures you can find
- Cow Train – $3.00 per person; Short, bumpy and occasionally muddy, ride around tulip field, A kids Favorite, weather dependent
- Tulip Tour Train – $5.00 per person; A leisurely, cushioned ride around the tulips with a photo stop. weather dependent
- Super Speed Way Racing: Remote control miniature stock car races *NEW ($3-$5)
- Onsite Food:
- Coffee Cart:Gimme Some Sugar Concessions – Serving coffee, smoothies, Hot chocolate and more-
- Wooden Shoe Vineyards Tasting Room: Enjoy a glass of one of our estate grown wines or a glass of local beer and cider.
- Tulip Market: Located in the middle of the main blue building, cut flowers, potted bulbs, and pre-order your bulbs here
- Field Greenhouse Tent: Located near windmill out by Tulip Fields. Pre-order bulbs for fall shipping here.
- Red Barn Hemp: Learn about the farm’s whole plant hemp oil products. Booth near gift shop and red barn near vendor area.
Weekend Tulip Fest Activities
- ALL OF THE DAILY ACTIVITIES, plus…
- Wooden Shoe Making Demonstrations: Visit the Wooden Shoe Maker tent and watch them in action. Take the time and try a pair on.
- Steam tractor Demonstrations: (weather dependent): find them parked or driving through the tulip fields
- Craft Market Market Place: Select vendors open daily, all vendors open Weekends
- Food Vendors: Fresh Squeezed Lemonade & Caramel Apples- weather dependent.
- Local Balloon Artist: (weather dependent) Located near kids play area.
- Pony Rides: (max of 80 lbs.) (weather dependent, may be out during weekdays)
- Additional Pay Kids activities: (weather dependent may come out during weekdays) Activities run by MADJEK– Jump Tents & More:
- Jump Tents, Bungee Jumper, Pony Rides, Rock Wall, & Zip Line ($3-$7)
- Tulip the Cow Meet & Greet: Find our mascot, Tulip the Cow wandering around on weekends. She loves hugs and getting her photo taken!
- Wine Wagon Tours: Reserve your seat at Eventbrite.
Wine Wagon Tours
Stopping by to see the Tulips and want to enjoy a wine experience at the same time? Sign up and save your seat on our weekend Wine Wagon Tours!
- Taste Estate Grown Wine
- Pairings with wine
- Take-home sippy cup
- Glass of wine
Festival Admission not includedReturn to the top of this page