Daily & Weekend Activities
Our 2020 Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival is cancelled this year for the safety of our employees, family, and visitors. This includes all activities associated with the festival. Our fields are also closed during this time. We will be open daily from 10am to 4pm for bulb orders, wine bottles, and hemp products throughout May.
Follow us on Instagram for updates and field status: #tulipfest2020 #woodenshoetulipfarm #OMHT #traveloregon #pnwonderland
Click the buttons below to view our Daily Activities & Weekend Activities. See ourDaily Activities Weekend Activities
Daily Tulip Fest Activities
- Included with per person admission:
- Tulip Field: spend your day wandering and taking pictures up the rows of colorful beauty
- Tulip Display Beds: find flowering bulbs matching the ordering catalog
- Wooden Shoe Gardens: step away from the crowds, have a picnic lunch, and enjoy our 4-acre garden used for weddings and special events in the summer
- Tram & Hay Wagon Ride: transportation for guests to and from the main tulip field and main building
- Children’s Play Area: this area includes our famous duck races, kids slide, hay tent and tire swings
- Photo Cut-out Boards: see how many different hand-painted pictures you can find
- Cow Train – $5.00 per person; Short, bumpy and occasionally muddy, ride around tulip field, a kids favorite weather dependent
- Tulip Tour Train, 12noon-5pm daily – $8.00 per person; a leisurely, cushioned ride around the tulips with a photo stops, about 30-45 minutes weather dependent
- Onsite Food:
- Updates coming soon!
- Wooden Shoe Vineyards Tasting Room: enjoy a glass of one of our estate grown wines or a glass of local beer and cider
- Tulip Market: located in the middle of the main blue building, cut flowers, potted bulbs, and pre-order your bulbs here
- Field Greenhouse Tent: located near windmill out by tulip fields, pre-order bulbs for fall shipping here
- Red Barn Hemp: learn about the farm’s whole plant hemp oil products
Weekend Tulip Fest Activities
Our 2020 Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival is cancelled this year for the safety of our employees, family, and visitors. This includes all activities associated with the festival. Our fields are also closed during this time. We will be open daily from 10am to 4pm for bulb orders, wine bottles, and hemp products until April 30th.
- ALL OF THE DAILY ACTIVITIES, plus…
- Wooden Shoe Making Demonstrations: visit the Wooden Shoe Maker tent and watch them in action, take the time and try a pair on
- Steam tractor Demonstrations: find them parked or driving through the tulip fields weather dependent
- Craft Market Market Place: vendors coming soon!
- Food Vendors: updates coming soon!
- Local Balloon Artist: located near kids play area weather dependent
- Pony Rides: (max of 80 lbs.) weather dependent, may be out during weekdays
- Additional Pay Kids activities: activities run by MADJEK– jump tents & more:
- Jump Tents, Bungee Jumper, Pony Rides, Rock Wall, & Zip Line ($3-$7) weather dependent may come out during weekdays
- Tulip the Cow Meet & Greet: find our mascot, Tulip the Cow wandering around on weekends, she loves hugs and getting her photo taken
- Wine Wagon Tours: reserve your seat today!
Wine Wagon Tours
Stopping by to see the tulips and want to enjoy a wine experience at the same time? Sign up and save your seat on our weekend Wine Wagon Tours!
- Taste estate grown wine
- Pairings with wine
- Take-home travel mug
- Tour of farm & flowers
Reserve Your Seat Today! festival admission not included
Wine Wagon runs on Saturdays, Sundays and a few select Mondays and Fridays.
Have a group of 6 or more and want a private ride? Give us a call at 503-634-2243 and set up your own appointment.Return to the top of this page