Daily & Weekend Activities
We are excited to bring back some of your favorite activities this 2022 tulip season!
All 2022 tulip festival daily and weekend activities will be limited and subject to change in response to COVID-19 and weather conditions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the most updated and accurate information. Thank you.
Click the buttons below to view our Daily Activities & Weekend Activities.Daily Activities Weekend Activities Wine Tours
Daily Tulip Fest Activities
- Included with per person admission:
- Tulip Field: spend your day wandering and taking pictures in the 40 acres and over 100 varieties of tulips
- Tulip Display Beds: find flowering bulbs matching the tulip bulb catalog, order your favorites for you to plant in the Fall
- Wooden Shoe Gardens: step away from the crowds, have a picnic lunch, and enjoy our 4-acre garden used for weddings and special events in the summer
- Shuttle: transportation for guests to and from the main tulip field and main building
- Children’s Play Area: this area includes our famous duck races and hay bale tent (returning for 2022)
- Photo Cut-out Boards: scattered throughout the tulip field and farm for the bet photo opportunities (returning for 2022)
- Cow Wagons: this small wagon is perfect for pulling small children around the field (will be sanitized regularly) (returning for 2022)
- Tulip Tour Train, 12pm-5pm daily – $10.00 per person; a leisurely, cushioned ride around the tulips with a photo stops, about 30-40 minutes (weather dependent)
- Onsite Food:
- Wooden Shoe Vineyards Tasting Room: enjoy a glass of one of our estate grown wines or a glass of local beer and cider
- Tulip Market: located in the middle of the main red building, purchase cut flowers, potted bulbs, merchandise and pre-order your bulbs here
- Field Greenhouse Tent: located near windmill out by tulip fields, purchase cut flowers, potted bulbs, and pre-order your bulbs here
- Red Barn Hemp: learn about the farm’s whole plant hemp oil products, grown and processed all on our farm
Weekend Tulip Fest Activities
All 2022 tulip festival daily and weekend activities will be limited and subject to change to response to COVID-19. Please contact us at email@example.com for the most updated and accurate information. Thank you.
- ALL OF THE DAILY ACTIVITIES, plus…
- Wooden Shoe Making Demonstrations: visit the Wooden Shoe Maker tent and watch him in action
- Steam Tractor Demonstrations: find them parked or driving through the tulip fields (weather dependent)
- Craft Market Place: list of vendors to be released soon!
- Food Vendors:
- Local Balloon Artist: located near children’s play area (weather dependent)
- Additional Children’s Activities: activities run by MADJEK– jump tents & more:
- Carnival rides, ($3- $7) (weather dependent and limited activities available for 2022)
- Farm Wine Tours: will be available for purchase online, read more below!
Farm Wine Tours
This new ticket allows all-day entry for one individual along with a wine farm tour at the scheduled ticket time. During the tour, you will gain family history, wine knowledge and tour the tulip fields with a guided member of our farm, while drinking Wooden Shoe Vineyards wine of course. The guide will stop along the way, describe the wine and allow you to enjoy the tulips and make memories. 48 hours notice required and 21+ only.
Farm Wine Tours Available for 2022:
1. Estate Wine Tour, $60 + fees- A 45 minute to 1 hour farm tour around the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm property along with estate wine tasting and pairings. Comes with wine traveller mug.
2. Light Wine Tour, $80 + fees- A 45 minute to 1 hour farm tour around the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm property along with white wine tasting and pairings. Be treated with a mimosa at the beginning of tour. Comes with a hat and wine traveller mug.
3. Red Wine Tour, $90 + fees- A 45 minute to 1 hour farm tour around the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm property along with red wine tasting and pairings. Comes with sweatshirt and wine traveller mug.
Reserve your seat by purchasing your ticket online here. Weekend wine tours have been so well received that we have added the Estate Wine Tour to Fridays and Mondays in April. Please enter the date followed by the time of the wine tour you would like and then select the number of tickets to purchase. For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Farm Wine Tours runs on Saturdays, Sundays and a few select Mondays and Fridays.Return to the top of this page