The Tulips are over and finished blooming but our Wine Tasting Room, Gift Shop and Red Barn Hemp is open Daily 10 am-4 pm!
Tulip Bulbs will be available for purchase in the Gift Shop starting around the 16th of September. Placed Orders will begin shipping around the 16th and we will be contacting Pick-Up orders when they are ready.
Check out our August & September Events & Specials:
Gift Shop 25% Sale EXTENDED: 25% off all regular priced merchandise, including specialty snacks and vases. Applies to onsite merchandise only, excludes Red Barn Hemp.
September 7th: Bounty of Harvest Feast
Savor the tastes of local Oregon flavors by indulging in our specialty menu by Award-Winning chef being flown in from Oahu, celebrating the bounty of harvest from local farms, including our own.
Join us as we serve dinner, family style, in the heart of the farm, where you can get up close and personal with one of our crops, industrial hemp. As the sun sets on another day we will enjoy the blessings of good soil, good food, good friends, family, hard work and unlimited Wooden Shoe Vineyards Wine!
- Sweetland Farm Goat Cheese Tarts
- Mini Caprese Bites
- Oregon Sweet Corn Tamale Cakes
- Grilled Chicken Skewers, paired with a Truffle Teriyaki Sauce
- Farm Fresh Salad, featuring Farm Greens, Roasted Beets, Tomato & Cucumber, Sweet Land Farm Goat Cheese, Toasted Macadamia Nuts with a choice of Walla Walla Onion Vinaigrette or Honey Orange Mustard Dressing
- Roasted Garlic Brussel Sprouts, spiced with Lemon Vinaigrette, Bacon and Macadamia Nuts
- Chamorro Red Rice, combined with Caramelized Onions, Achiote Vegetable Stock
- Moloka‵i Sweet Potato, flavored with Local Honey and Miso Butter
- Pan Seared Beef & Ali′i Mushroom Medley, enhanced by Port Wine Shallot Compound Butter
Menu will be accompanied by unlimited estate grown Wooden Shoe Vineyards Wine. We will also have berry lemonade and iced tea.
Remember tulip bulbs and bulb orders start shipping towards the end of September. For questions email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for everyone who came out for our 2019 Tulip Festival. Below are highlights. The tulips will be back April 2020!
Don’t Forget, Tulip Bulb Shipping begins at the end of September!
Check out our new website for Wooden Shoe Vineyards and learn all about our estate grown wine: woodenshoevineyards.com