August 18th – August, 22nd, 2017
Spend the weekend at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm
Friday, August 18th – Tuesday, August 22nd
We will have entertainment, dinners, and more all weekend long – into Monday (the day of the eclipse!).
- Daily Admission: Friday – Sunday 8am-9pm , Monday 6am-9pm & Tuesday, 8am-3pm
- $5 per person ages 13+ or $20 per car.
- Admission on Monday includes Solar Eclipse glasses for each paid person.
- Ask about about Eclipse Trail Passport and download the app today!
- Eclipse Trail Tour Passport valid August 18th-21st
- The Eclipse Trail is a great way to find fun activities in Mt. Hood Territory during the Eclipse weekend. You can taste some great wines or explore a farm, it is all up to you. Use our free mobile passport to discover fun experiences in Mt. Hood Territory.
- If you visit 7 or more sites you are instantly entered to win a two night stay, a vineyard experience, and much more! For more details visit the Eclipse Trail Contest Rules
- Onsite Food Available:
- Saturday & Sunday Garden Farm Dinners; Milk-Can Dinner & Pig Roast, limited amount sign up early
- Mt. Angel Sausage Company will be onsite with Food Trailers
- Breakfast and snack options available in the Wooden Shoe Grab & Go & Wine Tasting
- End of Page has a list of menu items from Mt. Angel Sausage Company and Wooden Shoe Cafe & Vineyard
- Dry Tent Camping: $20 per night per spot (maximum of 4 people & 1 car per spot) Includes daily admission and solar glasses
- Dry RV Camping: $50 per night per spot. (up to for people & 1 vehicle per spot) Includes daily admission and solar glasses
- Sign up for camping spots now! Brown Paper Tickets
- Check out Solar Eclipse Activities for a list of pre-register activity tickets and a complete list of everything going on all weekend!
- Q: What are the camping conditions?
A: We are putting tent campers in one of our recently harvested grass fields. Camping spots are nothing fancy and have no power, water or shade. RV spots will be on gravel.
- Q: How big are the Tent Camping Spots?
A: Tent camping spots are 30*30 and will need to park 1 car. To encourage car-pooling additional cars and vehicles will be charged a $5 fee and will need to be parked in the day-use parking.
- Q; Are dogs allowed?
A: Friendly dogs are welcome on leashes we just ask that they are picked up after. We do want to remind families debating bringing their furry friend that there is no shade in the camping area or any places to tie them up.
- Q: What is the bathroom situation?
A: We will have outhouses placed around the farm in small clusters in both the camping area as well as the day use areas and will have hand washing stations.
- Q:What is the Campfire Policy?
A: For the safety and the high fire danger in August there will be no open flame campfires allowed in the camping area. We will have nightly campfires up near the main building on the cement. We will have a few s’more sets available or you can bring your own. While no open flames are allowed in the camping area you can bring propane stoves to cook on.
- Q: When can we arrive to start setting up our campsite?
A: You can check-in as early as 8am on your booked day (Friday-Sunday) The day of the eclipse, Monday we are allowing early checkin at 6am. Check out time each day is by 5pm.
- Q: Do you have any food or alcohol restrictions? Will there be food available onsite?
A: We will have onsite food available for purchase but you can also bring your own food. When it comes to alcohol no outside alcohol will be allowed due to our onsite winery licensing.
- Q: How are camp sites being assigned? Both me and my friends have sites but we want to be near one another.
A: We will try our best to make sure that everyone is near who they want to be but sites will be on a first come first served basis. If you are traveling in different families the first family to arrive needs to let us know at check-in how many groups, camping sites your different groups and families have so that we can be sure to set some aside until the rest of the group arrives. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to put everyone next to one another but we will try our best.
Mt. Angel Sausage:
- Smoked German (gluten free)
- Garden burgers
- Strawberry lemonade
- Elephant ears
- Curly fries
- Hot Breakfast Options: Sausage, Eggs & Potatoes
Wooden Shoe Grab & Go:
- Bagels w/ Cream Cheese
- Cinnamon Rolls
- Brownies & Carrot Cake
- Soft Pretzels
- Assorted Chips & other snack foods
- Yogurt Pafait
- Fresh Fruit & Fruit Cups
- Bacon & Sausage Breakfast Sandwiches
- Ham & Cheese burrito
- Mac & Cheese
- Bob’s Red Mill Oatmeal
- Cereal w/ milk or soy milk
- Water, Coffee, Soda (Pepsi products) & more
Wooden Shoe Vineyards:
- Gourmet Pizza
- Smoked Salmon & Fruit, Salami & Cheese Trays
- Skewers of Antipasto
- Tasting Trays & Treats