Annual Tulip Fest: March 28th - May 4th, 2014
2013 Tulip Fest Guide
(PDF, 9.3 MB)
Our favorite time of year is when the tulips bloom!
There is nothing like the colors of our tulip fields in the spring.
Every year the varieties are arranged differently in a new
pattern of color as we rotate our tulip fields to a new location.
March 28th - May 4th: Daily 9 am - 6 pm
Gift shop open daily
March 1st - March 28th: 10 am - 5 pm
During Tulip Festival:
March 29th - May 4th: 9 am - 6 pm
This spring bring your family, even the dog, and enjoy over
40 Acres of Tulips
Only 45 minutes from Portland and 30 minutes from Salem.
Well- behaved dogs welcome on leashes.
33814 S. Meridian Rd.
Woodburn, OR 97071
Phone (503) 634-2243
FAX (503) 634-2710
For more information call us toll free: 1-800-711-2006
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Admission is per Vehicle:
$5.00 per bicycle or motorcycle
$10.00 per car load
$20.00 per bus
Admission price includes parking and admission for all occupants in vehicle
Season passes are available:
$30.00 per vehicle to use through the end of the Festival!
Interested in checking out the Tulip Fields with less people?
The Season Pass gives the holder special access outside our normal business hours.
Directions to the Fields
Daily activities at the Tulip Farm
- Tulip Fields
- Tulip & Daffodil Display area
- 4 Acre Wooden Shoe Event Garden
- Children’s Play Area: Duck races, slides, swings
- Onsite food Provided by: Mt. Angel Sausage Company
- Gift Shop
- Tulip Market
- Photo Cut-out Boards
- Cow Train: $2 per person
Weekend activities at the Tulip Farm
same as weekdays plus:
- Crafters Market Place
- Pony Rides ($5 - under 80 lbs)
- Authentic Mexican Food
- Wooden Shoe Making Demonstrations
- Steam tractors
- You-Pick Tulip Area
- Hauer of the Dauen Wine Tasting
- Weather permitting- Activities run by MADJEK- Jump Tents & Events Jump Tents, Bungie Jumper, Pony Rides, Rock Wall, & Zip Line ($3-$7)
* New in 2014:
* New in 2014 Archery Tag: $5.00 per person- 10 minute game of dodge ball with blunted bows and arrows
* New in 2014 Paint Ball Shoot: $7.00 per person- Load onto our paint ball shooter vehicle and drive around while you paint the tulips, 50 paintballs included in price.
On-Site Special Events
More 2014 Events Coming Soon!
April 26th & April 27th – 11am-6pm Wine Down in field by Windmill
April 19th - Easter Egg Hunt - 10am & 12 noon in the Wooden Shoe Garden (Age Groups: 0-2, 3-4,5-6,7-8, 9-11)
May 3rd – Farm Loop Dinner 5:30pm-8:30pm Reservation & Ticket Required, located in Wooden Shoe Garden
2014 Crafters Marketplace
Open Weekends Starting March 28th-May 4th
For information concerning vendors please email: email@example.com
Accepting 2014 applications starting January 1st
Hot Air Balloons:
Hot Air Balloons are very weather dependant and we generally find out they will be at the field a few days before.
For information about flying or scheduling flights contact one of the Balloonist below:
Randall Fuehrer: 503-866-5833
Carmen Blakely: 503-757-7924
Robert Raper: 406-853-2498
Greg Miller: 503-510-7835
Portland Rose Hot Air Balloons
For a complete list of local events check out the Woodburn Chamber website at; www.alwaysfreshdiscoveries.com