Visit our Wooden Shoe Vineyards website for specials and up to date information! woodenshoevineyards.com
For questions, contact us at email@example.com or 503-634-2243
$30 per bottle
- 2015 Pinot Noir: This is a beautiful, light bodied wine has raspberry and floral notes. It finishes with peppery highlights and pairs well with pastas and grilled meats.
- 2016 Tempranillo: Sweet spice with a dark fruit overlay and an earthy finish.
- 2015 Marechal Foch: This popular estate grown wine features a deep rich color and flavor. It is low in acid and rich in aroma.
$25 per bottle
- 2017 Sparkling Blush Moscato: This beautiful pale pink wine is perfect for weddings or any special event. Our sparkling estate grown moscato is light and slightly sweet with a dry finish. A beautiful floral aroma lingers as you enjoy the flavors of apricot and Meyer Lemon. This lovely wine pairs well with all foods.
- 2017 Pinot Noir Rose: Enjoy a lovely, light, refreshing elegance of 100% Pinot Noir grapes.
- 2019 Moscato: Coming soon! Estate grown, a light and lively semi-sweet wine with a hint of fresh peach followed with a dry finish.
$20 per bottle:
- 2016 Albariño: Estate grown, light and refreshing wine with notes of apple, pear and a melon undertone. Slightly sweet with a dry finish. A great summer wine
- 2018 Sparkling Albariño: Slight bubble with a dry citrus finish. Goes well by itself or paired with a citrus juice such as lemonade for a fun fruity drink.
$22 per bottle:
- 2018 Pinot Gris: A lovely light bodied wine with hints of melon, pear and pineapple. It pairs well with sushi, roasted pork, or pasta.
$52 per bottle:
- Marechal Foch: 2016 Port-style wine, “Queen of Night” New vintage NOW available!