Wine & local beer available to purchase onsite at our Tasting Room. Open in May: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays 11am-5pm
For buying wine outside of normal tasting hours contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-634-2243
All Reds: $30 per bottle
- 2015 Pinot Noir: This is a beautiful, light bodied wine has raspberry and floral notes. It finishes with peppery highlights and pairs well with pastas and grilled meats.
- 2015 Tempranillo: Sweet spice with a dark fruit overlay and an earthy finish.
- 2015 Marechal Foch: This popular Estate grown wine features a deep rich color and flavor. This full body wine marries spice, plum and oak favors. It is low in acid and rich in aroma.
All Pinks: $25 per bottle
- 2016 Sparkling Blush Moscato: This beautiful pale pink wine is perfect for weddings or any special event. Our sparkling Estate grown moscato is light and slightly sweet with a dry finish. A beautiful floral aroma lingers as you enjoy the flavors of apricot and Meyer lemon. This lovely wine pairs well with all foods.
- 2017 Pinot Noir Rose: Enjoy a lovely, light, refreshing elegance of 100% Pinot Noir grapes.
- 2016 Moscato: Estate grown, a light and lively semi-sweet wine with a hint of fresh peach followed with a dry finish.
$20 per bottle:
- 2015 Albariño: Estate grown, light and refreshing wine with notes of apple, pear and a melon undertone. Slightly sweet with a dry finish. A great summer wine
- 2017 Sparkling Albariño: Slight bubble with a dry citrus finish. Goes well by itself or paired with a citrus juice such as lemonade for a fun fruity drink.
$22 per bottle:
- 2016 Pinot Gris: A lovely light bodied wine with hints of melon, pear and pineapple. It pairs well with sushi, roasted pork, or pasta.
- Marechal Foch: Port-style wine, “Queen of Night” New vintage NOW available! $52 per bottle