Located on the grounds of the annual Tulip Festival enjoy the rotating fields of changing seasons on our working farm, expansive views of vineyards, distant mountains and wander through our formal gardens while enjoying a glass of our handcrafted wines.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for mid-week reservations
- We have a Facebook Page!
- Directions to Wooden Shoe Tasting Room
Tasting Room Hours
Now Open Saturday & Sundays noon-5pm
March 23rd – April 30th Open Daily, 11am-5pm
- NEW* Wine Pairing Fridays:
- April 6th: 11am-5pm: Wine Pairings with TMK Farm – Stop by the Wooden Shoe Vineyards and enjoy some estate grown wine and local artisan cheese
- April 13th: 11am -2:30pm: Wine Pairings with Belgian Endives of Silverton– Stop by the Wooden Shoe Vineyards and enjoy some estate grown wine and open your palate to an uncommon vegetable, endives.
- April 20th: 11am -5pm Wine Pairings with Rose City Pepperheads – Stop by the Wooden Shoe Vineyards and enjoy some estate grown wine and paired with award winning jellies and learn different ways to serve them
- Wine Wagon Tours:
- Bottle & Bottega Wine and Painting Class:
Need an indoor rental space? Our Wine Tasting Room with rustic design can be rented out for casual, business or small sit-down events!