All Reds: $30 per bottle
- 2013 Pinot Noir: The light bodied, elegant red wine is Oregon’s most popular red wine. It is versatile, smooth, and easy to drink in winter or summer. With flavors of berries and spice, this wine pairs well with sausage, cheeses and even dark chocolate.
- 2014 Pinot Noir: This is a beautiful, light bodied wine has raspberry and floral notes. It finishes with peppery highlights and pairs well with pastas and grilled meats.
- 2014 Tempranillo: Sweet spice with a dark fruit overlay and an earthy finish.
- 2014 Marechal Foch: This popular Estate grown wine features a deep rich color and flavor. This full body wine marries spice, plum and oak favors. It is low in acid and rich in aroma.
- Coming Summer 2016: Marechal Foch Port-style wine release date to be announced
All Pinks: $25 per bottle
- 2015 Sparkling Blush Moscato: This beautiful pale pink wine is perfect for weddings or any special event. Our sparkling Estate grown moscato is light and slightly sweet with a dry finish. A beautiful floral aroma lingers as you enjoy the flavors of apricot and Meyer lemon. This lovely wine pairs well with all foods.
- 2015 Pinot Noir Rose Made with our Estate grown pinot noir grapes, this delicate and flavorful Rose has a hint of cherry and orange, with a slightly dry finish. It has the body of a red wine but with a beautiful light pink hue. Serve it chilled with salads, seafood, or grilled foods.
All Whites: $20 per bottle
- 2014 Albariño: 2014 Albariño is a light and refreshing similar in flavor and style to a Riesling, though not quite as sweet. With flavors of green apple and citrus.
- 2015 Albariño: Now available
- 2014 Sparkling Albariño: Slight bubble with a dry citrus finish. Goes well by itself or paired with a citrus juice such as lemonade for a fun fruity drink.
- 2015 Sparkling Albariño: Now available
- 2013 Pinot Gris: A lovely light bodied wine with hints of melon, pear and pineapple. It pairs well with sushi, roasted pork, or pasta.