Wine & local beer available to purchase onsite at our Tasting Room. Open Fridays, Saturday & Sunday 11am-5pm
For buying wine outside of normal tasting hours contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-634-2243
All Reds: $30 per bottle
- 2014 Pinot Noir: This is a beautiful, light bodied wine has raspberry and floral notes. It finishes with peppery highlights and pairs well with pastas and grilled meats.
- 2015 Tempranillo: Sweet spice with a dark fruit overlay and an earthy finish.
- 2014 & 2015 Marechal Foch: This popular Estate grown wine features a deep rich color and flavor. This full body wine marries spice, plum and oak favors. It is low in acid and rich in aroma.
All Pinks: $25 per bottle
- 2015 Sparkling Blush Moscato: This beautiful pale pink wine is perfect for weddings or any special event. Our sparkling Estate grown moscato is light and slightly sweet with a dry finish. A beautiful floral aroma lingers as you enjoy the flavors of apricot and Meyer lemon. This lovely wine pairs well with all foods.
- SOLD OUT 2015 Pinot Noir Rose Made with our Estate grown pinot noir grapes, this delicate and flavorful Rose has a hint of cherry and orange, with a slightly dry finish. It has the body of a red wine but with a beautiful light pink hue. Serve it chilled with salads, seafood, or grilled foods.
All Whites: $20 per bottle
- 2014 & 2015 Albariño: 2014 Albariño is a light and refreshing similar in flavor and style to a Riesling, though not quite as sweet. With flavors of green appleand citrus.
- 2015 Sparkling Albariño: Slight bubble with a dry citrus finish. Goes well by itself or paired with a citrus juice such as lemonade for a fun fruity drink.
- 2013 Pinot Gris: A lovely light bodied wine with hints of melon, pear and pineapple. It pairs well with sushi, roasted pork, or pasta.
- Release Open House November 11th! Marechal Foch Port-style wine, “Queen of Night” limited quantity