RACE DAY INFO
Important Race Details
5K run/walk or 10K registration cost – $30
We want to make your race experience as fun and easy as possible. This website contains important details about the event. If you have a question about a topic that is not covered, please contact us and we will do our best to answer your question ASAP.
When & Where
- SATURDAY April 2nd, 2016
– Event opens at 7:00 AM
– 5K TULIP TRAIL RUN (8:30 AM START)
– 10K TULIP TRAIL RUN (8:30 AM START)
- WHERE: Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm 33814 S. Meridian Road, Woodburn, OR 97071
- PACKET PICK-UP: Beginning at 7:00 am at the event
- Admission is included with registration for the participants for the day of the race only. Plenty of parking is available. Please proceed to the main fee booth and volunteers will direct you to the event area.
Results and Timing
- Preliminary unofficial results will be posted during the event under the tent next to the finish line. Official results will be posted online within 24 hrs.
*Participants must wear their assigned race bib # on the front and visible during the race and at the finish line*
- There are several porta potties at the start/finish area as well as near the tulip field.
- Awards ceremony begins shortly after the finish. Awards for the top 3 overall male and female finishers.
- Also: overall winner of each race (mens and womens) will receive a comp “free” entry to next year’s event!
- Shirts will be provided to all pre-registered runners. ‘DAY OF’ REGISTRATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE A SHIRT. Additional shirts can be purchased on site for $15 if quantities are available.
- Shirt sizes are: COED – S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Sizes and quantities are limited.
- Shirts must be picked up in person at the event. *we do not mail shirts out*
- This is a fundraising event for the Oregon City High School Track and Field Team.
We are guests of Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm and must follow all rules. Any violation of these rules will be grounds for disqualification from the race:
- Littering is strictly prohibited. (Garbage cans provided at each aid station and the start/finish area)
- Runners must stay on designated trail at all times.
- Runners must be respectful of all volunteers, Wooden Shoe staff and general festival guests. Absolutely no bandits!!!! No bib number = no race!
- All participants must wear the assigned race bib number and make visible during the run and at the finish line
- Will begin 10 minutes before the event at the starting line. Please plan to attend to get any last minute info.
- Headphones are allowed during the run. Please be aware of your surroundings and courteous to others while using them.
- Pets are allowed for this event.
- This race takes place in early April in Oregon, so be prepared for anything! Rain, wind, or maybe a touch of snow or ice is a possibility. If you come prepared it will make a more enjoyable experience. We strongly recommend trail shoes, jacket, gloves, hat etc…
- This event will take place rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather or acts of god beyond our control, we reserve the right to delay, postpone or cancel the event. All registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Oregon City High School (the organizers of the Tulip Trail Run) does not provide insurance coverage for injuries that occur at the event. The costs related to those injuries are the responsibility of the individual participant!
- We understand that plans change and circumstances happen, but entry fees are non-refundable and cannot be transferred/deferred to another participant or event for any reason. In the case of unforeseen cancellation of the event due to acts of nature, we will make every attempt to refund up to 50% of all entries back to participants. Please do not contact us for refunds, transfers and defers. Thank you for your understanding on the policy.
- Plan to spend some time at Wooden Shoe. Besides the tulip field there are kid activities, great food, wooden shoe wine tasting, beer, wooden shoe coffee, local craft vendors, steam tractors and more. Stay and create family memories.
Need more information? Visit our FAQ page »
Want to join the run? Visit our Registration page »