2017 Wooden Shoe Tulip Fest Photo Contest
The Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm is proud to present the 3rd annual Wooden Shoe photo contest. We have been blessed with an amazing setting for photos and some of the best ones we see come from our guests. With that in mind, we took a look at some of the subjects that have been repeatedly photographed and sent to us by our guests.
Here are the details on the Wooden Shoe Tulip Fest Photo Contest:
Families: We believe Family is one of the most important things in life. So much so that we are making Family photos one of our Wooden Shoe Photo Contest categories. Be creative and have fun.
Everything: Everything category means just that…every subject that is captured on camera located over the entire farm is eligible. This is going to be fun, so make sure you look through all your photos taken at the Festival this year
Pets: Pets are welcome here at the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm during the Festival. We have also included them in our photo contest. We have had some pretty amazing photos with pets and now it is your chance to photograph your pet too. Please make sure all dogs are well mannered and on leash. We have doggie stations at the Festival.
Prizes include: Grand Prize: 75$ Gift Card to the Wooden Shoe Gift Shop & two 2018 Season Passes
- 1st Place per Category: $50 Gift Card to the Wooden Shoe Gift Shop & two 2018 Season Passes
- 2nd Place per Category: $25 Gift Card to the Wooden Shoe Gift Shop & two 2018 Season Passes
- 3rd Place per Category: Two 2018 Season Passes
- All entries must be digital uploads only
- Photos must be submitted in JPG format
- Each file submission size should be no larger than 5MB in size
- You may submit up to three (3) digital images total
- All entries must be submitted by Sunday, May 15, 2018
- Photos must belong to an entrant and be their original work
- Contest is open to all photographers both professional and non-professional
- Employees or contractors of Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm, participating sponsors and those living in the same household are not eligible
- All finalist photographers will be notified and required to resubmit their winning image(s) in a 300 dpi JPEG format no smaller than 8×10/8×12 inches (1500 x 2100 pixels)
- If submission requirements are not followed, the application and images may not be judged.
- By submitting your photo to this contest, you agree to allow the use of your photo as a post, time-line photo or profile photo on Facebook or Instagram. We will always give attributes to the original author of the photo
- Submit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out PRO PHOTO for their sponsored Photo Contest. Submissions end May 1st, 2017!